Solvent-free, eco-friendly flat roofing
Liquid-Applied Flat Roofing
Liquid-applied and solvent-free flat roofing systems are growing in popularity.
With rapid curing, wet-on-wet application - even at low temperatures and almost zero odour generation, such systems are an excellent modern-day flat roofing membrane - whether it's for domestic, commercial or industrial projects.
Want to find out more? Call us today on 01633 250652Contact us
Recommended for: this system is perfect for new builds and existing roofs, as part of roofing repairs and refurbishments. Ideal for installations where naked flame is undesirable and ingredients are free from heavy metals and solvents.
- Strong, durable and fully waterproof
- Sustainable and eco-friendly
- Fast curing and installation times
- Low-temperature application
- 30+ year life expectancy
- Outstanding insulating properties
- Designed to withstand footfall and equipment placement
- Impact and tear-resistant
Technical & performance
- All CE-marked materials
- Kingspan Thermaroof® insulation (Warm roof) or fibreglass quilt insulation (Cold roof)
- OSB3 decking (FSC-certified)
- Optional anti-slip coating
- Free of heavy metals and solvents
Additional options: This system is compatible with our Strandek® Extensive Green Roof design. Find out more here.