Single Ply Flat Roofing
Our single ply flat roofing systems are a sleek, environmentally friendly way to protect your flat roof.
Engineered for rapid installation and designed to offer a smooth, aesthetic finish with exceptional durability, they’re perfect for domestic and commercial customers alike.
With over 40 years of flat roofing experience, we’ve selected the best single ply systems available from world-leading manufacturers.
Each flat roof has an expected lifetime of over 30 years, is supported by a comprehensive insuranace-backed guarantee and is installed by NVQ-qualified technicians.
So if you’d like to find out more about single ply, call us today on 01633 250652 to speak to one of our technical team.
Recommended for: all flat roofs, from extensions to garages, factories, leisure centres, schools and residential care homes and complex detailing, single ply is a solution for commercial and domestic buildings.
Additional options: This system is compatible with our Strandek® Extensive Green Roof design. See more here.
- Technical support: wind uplift and snow loading calculations and CAD drawing if required
- Speed: very fast installation times - minimise project downtime
- Quality: tested by independent authorities and designed by leading manufacturers
- Environmentally friendly: VOC, solvent free and fully recyclable. Outstanding insulating properties.
- Resistant to tears-, punctures- and UV rays
- Durability: 30+ year life expectancy, with a minimum 15 year guarantee extendable up to 25 years.