Maximise your slip resistance
Designed to enhance slip resistance and improve grip, non-slip decking strips are ideal for indoor and outdoor areas that are constantly wet or prone to microbial growth. Whether its for commercial, industrial or domestic applications, our non-slip decking strips provide outstanding performance.
- Nominal thicknesses: 2 mm (weight = 3.9 kg/m2); 3 mm (weight = 5.8 kg/m2).
- Length: up to 55 mm
- Width: up to 1500 mm
- Material: Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) panels manufactured using thermoset resin and curing agents. Exceptionally strong, lightweight and durable.
- Non-slip grit size: Ultra-fine (skin-contact), Fine, Medium, Coarse, Ultra-coarse
- Grit type: fused alumina
- Optional fire resistance: B.S. 476 Part 7 Classes 1 & 2 and phenolic
- Colours: standard colours (Black, grey, yellow) as well as RAL and B.S. 4800 & 5252 ranges
- Outstanding non-slip properties: B.S. 7976-2
- Optional UV-resistance
- Durable and easy to clean
- Medium grit: dry = 90; wet = 83
- Fine grit: dry = 100; wet = 87
- Low thermal co-efficient of expansion: 30 x 10-6 oC
- Thermal conductivity: 0.2 w/mL
- Tensile strength: 123 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 7.1 GPa
- Flexural strength: 193 MPa
Note: the pendulum test is performed to quantify surface roughness and anti-sip properties in accordance with B.S. 7976-2. Values in excess of 36 signify a very low slip potential.