Designed to enhance grip in high-risk areas
Non-slip GRP floor plates are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, from bridges to walkways, paths, factories, manufacturing environments, the marine industry as well as and transport vehicles. They can be installed over existing surfaces or built into new ones.
- Nominal thicknesses: 3 mm (weight = 6.8 kg/m2); 4 mm (weight = 7.8 kg/m2); 5 mm (weight = 9.7 kg/m2); 6 mm (weight = 10.8 kg/m2)
- Panel width: up to 1500 mm
- Customisation: designs can be made to meet specifications
- Material: Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) panels manufactured using thermoset resin and curing agents. Exceptionally strong, lightweight and durable.
- Non-slip grit size: Ultra-fine (skin-contact), Fine, Medium, Coarse, Ultra-coarse
- Grit type: fused alumina
- Optional fire resistance: B.S. 476 Part 7 Classes 1 & 2 and phenolic
- Colours: standard colours (black, grey, yellow) as well as RAL and B.S. 4800 & 5252 ranges
- Outstanding non-slip properties: B.S. 7976-2
- Low thermal co-efficient of expansion: 30 x 10-6 oC
- Thermal conductivity: 0.2 w/mL
- Tensile strength: 123 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 7.1 GPa
- Flexural strength: 193 MPa