Designed to be retrofitted onto existing ladders
Non-slip ladder rung covers are engineered to offer enhanced grip strength to minimise slips and falls. Fully customisable and compatible with U-shape or half-circle rungs.
- Design: U-shaped or half-circle designs
- Internal widths: 20, 25, 30, 35 or 40 mm
- Length: fully customisable
- Material: Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) panels manufactured using thermoset resin and curing agents. Exceptionally strong, lightweight and durable.
- Non-slip grit size: Ultra-fine (skin-contact), Fine, Medium, Coarse, Ultra-coarse
- Grit type: fused alumina
- Optional fire resistance: B.S. 476 Part 7 Classes 1 & 2 and phenolic
- Colours: standard colours (black, grey, yellow) as well as: RAL and B.S. 4800 & 5252 ranges
- Outstanding non-slip properties: B.S. 7976-2
- Medium grit: dry = 90; wet = 83
- Fine grit: dry = 100; wet = 87
- Low thermal co-efficient of expansion: 30 x 10-6 oC
- Thermal conductivity: 0.2 w/mL
- Tensile strength: 123 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 7.1 GPa
- Flexural strength: 193 MPa
Note: the pendulum test is performed to quantify surface roughness and anti-sip properties in accordance with B.S. 7976-2. Values in excess of 36 signify a very low slip potential.