Protect your surfaces and detailing with Strandek® Weathering Systems
Our Strandek Weathering Systems are installed in situ and have been chemically engineered to bind to and protect a variety of surfaces, from steel to concrete.
For each application, whether it's an aperture, soaker or structure with complex detailing, we typically use glass fibre (increased structural support) or polyurethane (increased flexibility) systems, offering rapid installation times, as well as resistance to UV and freeze-thaw cycle degradation, excessive water runoff, elevated temperatures and pollutants. Our system is backed by a comprehensive 10-year guarantee.
As one of the UK’s leading specialists in liquid-applied systems, in particular glass fibre lining, we’ve been operating for over 40 years. Find out how we can help you today – call us on 01633 250652 to speak to a technical specialist or contact us here.Contact us
- Fully adaptable to almost any detailing, over any difficult roofing junctions
- Flexibility and fully adaptable to your structure
- Cold-applied, hand-laid system installed in situ
- Developed through over 40 years of experience
- Bespoke: offers structural or flexural support - application-dependent
- Fast installation, minimal downtime
- Robust and maintenance free
- 10-year comprehensive guarantee
Made in Great Britain
40+ Years Experience