Save money and protect your property
Leaking flat roof? Need a high-quality repair that doesn't require a full replacement? Look no further.
We're able to diagnose and repair small leaks and oversee full replacements. Our systems are designed to save you time and money.
Operating throughout South Wales, from Cardiff to Newport, Monmouth, Abergavenny and Chepstow, we have over 40 years of experience in the repair and installation of flat roofs.
Call us today on 01633 250652 to find out more.Contact us
why is my flat roof leaking?
- Unblock your gutters: when leaves build up in your gutters, rainwater overflows into the adjacent roof causing a leak. Remedial work usually involves unblocking and performing simple, cheap repair work.
- Patch-up: punctured areas require urgent repair to prevent water ingress. This is common on single ply and older roofing systems with more fragile membranes. For patch up work, we recommend glass fibre and liquid-applied systems – these are perfect for any substrate.
- Overlays: constant wear and tear can degrade weaker roofing membranes. Overlays are ideal for any flat roofing substrate with intact insulation and decking. Glass fibre, single ply or liquid-applied systems are ideal – with extensive guarantees they have expected lifetimes exceeding 30 years.
- New flat roof: damage to the insulation and structural decking often necessitates a full replacement. Choose from glass fibre through to single ply and liquid-applied systems. Extensive guarantees and expected lifetimes greater than 30 years.
Benefits of systems
- 20-year Strandek® guarantee on all repaired and refurbished roofs
- 15-25 year manufacturer's guarantees available
- 10-year insurance guarantee from the Independent Warranty Association.
- BBA-certified systems available
- Installed by friendly, experienced technicians
- Rapid installation, minimal downtime and professional service
- High-quality: CE-marked materials from ISO-9001-grade suppliers
- Optional UV-resistant materials
- Full, comprehensive report with photographic evidence detailing the external and internal condition of your roof
Additional options: most roofing systems are compatible with our green roofs. Find out more here.
How to avoid costly flat roof repairs - read more here.