A sustainable, identical alternative to lead roofing
Simulated Lead Roofing
Simulated lead roofs are sustainable alternatives to lead and zinc roofing systems.
Favoured by both designers and architects alike, they're fully customisable and almost identical to a lead roof.
Choose from glass fibre, single ply and liquid-applied systems.
New builds and domestic properties, churches, listed and historic buildings, as well as any other property owner seeking a more traditional roofing system that's indistinguishable from lead.
- Fully customised to your design
- Prototype option available
- Strong, durable, chemical-resistant
- Rapid installation
- 30+ year life expectancy
- Full range of guarantees available: including 20-year Strandek®, optional 15-25 year manufacturer and 10-year IWA insured guarantees.
- Designed to withstand footfall and equipment placement
- Impact and tear-resistant
Technical & performance
- All CE-marked materials
- GRP glass fibre construction
- Kingspan Thermaroof® insulation (Warm roof) or fibreglass quilt insulation (Cold roof)
- OSB3 decking (FSC-certified)
- Full RAL & BS colour range
- Optional flame-retardant resin (BS Class 1 and 0 476 and 476)
- Optional UV-resistant resin
- Free of heavy metals