Cold-applied Aperture and Weathering systems
At Strandek, our aperture and weathering systems are designed to provide waterproofing for pitched roof lights, openings, windows and a variety of gutters and gaps.
Working with leading manufacturers we're able to offer and install a range of cold-applied, seamless and highly durable aperture systems.
For each application, whether it's an aperture, soaker or structure with complex detailing, our systems are safe (cold-applied), highly effective and come with a 10-year guarantee.Contact us
Choose from glass fibre (increased structural support) or polyurethane (increased flexibility) systems offered by Icopal.
With rapid installation times and curing rates possible, these systems demonstrate excellent resistance to UV, freeze-thaw cycles, excessive water runoff, elevated temperatures and pollutants.
- Fully adaptable to almost any detailing, over any difficult roofing junctions
- Flexibility and fully adaptable to your structure
- Cold-applied, hand-laid system installed in situ
- Developed through over 40 years of experience
- Bespoke: offers structural or flexural support - application-dependent
- Fast installation, minimal downtime
- Robust and maintenance free
- 10-year comprehensive guarantee
As one of the UK’s leading installers in cold-applied, liquid-applied systems, in particular glass fibre lining, we’ve been operating for over 40 years.
Find out how we can help you today – call us on 01633 250652 to speak to a technical specialist or contact us here.