Make your workplace safe. Eliminate slips.
Non-slip GRP non-slip floor covers can be retrofitted onto existing surfaces, adding structural support and enhancing grip strength to prevent slips and falls.
Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications.
We are able to quote for, supply and install a range of non-slip GRP panels of a variety of dimensions, including but not limited to:
- Non-slip flat sheets
- Ladder rungs
- Stair case covers
- Stair treads
- Decking strips
Recommended for: Oil & Gas | Rail | Marine | Construction | Process & Manufacturing | Energy | Residential | Commercial
- High-performance (BS 7976-2 grip)
- Electrical insulator, thermally stable
- Resistant to most chemical attack
- Stronger than some types of steel
- Thermally stable
- Corrosion, rust resistant
- Easy installation
- Effective when dry wet or oily
- Durable and rugged
- Reduced risk of slips & falls
- Manufactured in the UK
- Design: customised dimensions to fit to each surface
- Material: Glass reinforced plastic (GRP) panels manufactured using thermoset resin and curing agents. Exceptionally strong, lightweight and durable.
- Non-slip grit size: full range, from ultra-fine (skin-contact), fine, medium, coarse, ultra-coarse
- Grit type: fused alumina
Optional fire resistance
B.S. 476 Part 7 Classes 1 & 2 and phenolic
- Standard colours (Black, grey, yellow)
- RAL and B.S. 4800 & 5252 ranges
- Outstanding non-slip properties: B.S. 7976-2
- Pendulum test (B.S. 7976-2) for surface roughness
Note: the pendulum test is performed to quantify surface roughness and anti-sip properties in accordance with B.S. 7976-2. Values above 36 signify a very low slip potential. See more about non-slip surfaces here.
- Low thermal co-efficient of expansion: 30 x 10-6 oC
- Thermal conductivity: 0.2 w/mL
- Tensile strength: 123 MPa
- Tensile Modulus: 7.1 GPa
- Flexural strength: 193 MPa